Last Updated on 6 months by soonxindisplay
What are Acrylic Signs?
Acrylic signs are made from a colorless, transparent, durable cast polymer that is a perfect substitute for traditional glass. Acrylic signs are made of a colorless, transparent, durable polymer material formed into plastic sheets resembling glass’s clarity. Because of acrylic’s versatility, flexibility, strength, and lighter weight, it is often referred to as glass, which is naturally more fragile.
Because of their depth, clarity, and beauty, they are often used as a lobby, directional, and architect age. Ural. Acrylic signs display are made with UV ink printed directly onto the material. However, they can also be used as rigid substrates for attaching vinyl lettering or print films like opaque and transparent window decals.
Acrylic signages are an excellent choice for a simple yet beautiful look for any office, business, or professional setting. They are 100% customizable and one of the best ways to showcase your logo or brand. They can be printed with a full scale of colors, and acrylic signs provide a clean, sophisticated look to virtually any space. Acrylic may also be referred to as Plexiglas®, Lucite®, Acrylite®, Crylux®, Perspex®, or the plastic glass, among others.
Types Of Acrylic Signs?
Clear Acrylic Cube
Glossy Black Brand Block
Pop Up Stand
3D Laster Logo Raised
Indoor Sign Holder
Table sign holder
Base with Slot
Slanted with Magnets
Photo Frame with Magnets
Bending L Shape
Wall Signs with Nails
Laster 3D Letters
Painting Acrylic Comapny Logo
How is Acrylic Signage Customized?
Made by printing directly onto its surface with UV ink, acrylic can be customized on the sign’s front or back cover. Printing can include simple letters, numbers, or symbols or use a full-color company logo or other image or photograph.
Printing is done on the front side of the sign on standard surface acrylic signs, producing a matte appearance. Because this printing rests on the front surface of the movement, it is more easily prone to scratches or other damage.
Second surface acrylic signs are printed from the back of the movement, creating a uniform, glossy finish. This printing method ensures a deeper sheen and protects the ink from being rubbed off or scratched.
The purpose of the sign will likely dictate the thickness of the acrylic. Symptoms typically range from 1/16 inch to as much as one inch or more.
Acrylic sign edges can be either standard or polished. Joint edges are machine-cut, unpolished, and have a frosted appearance. Polished edges result in a smoother edge with a shiny finish.
Acrylic material also can be cut into three-dimensional logos, individual letters, numbers, or shapes, creating an eye-catching way of displaying a company logo or message.
Tell Us Dimension you need
Ship Real Mockup to you
Offer the Logo or Image file in Vector formate like AI, EPS, will show artwork for you
Acrylic signs can be printed on the front or back of the surface, offering different advantages. Printing on the front of the movement is called “Standard,” while printing on the backside of the acrylic is called “Second Surface.”
While Standard printing is cheaper, we recommend Second Surface printing for most custom acrylic signs; this type creates a depth and sheen that Standard printing does not have and is less likely to be scratched or damaged once installed.
Bright lights can sometimes cause some glare on signs printed with the option of Second Surface. Softer and indirect lighting negates this potential drawback of Second Surface printing, and it is still the more commonly ordered print surface.
Features of Acrylic Signs
Get affordable and versatile signage for a fraction of the cost of other, more rigid signage options.
Inside or outside, your plastic signs can last years with proper care and maintenance.
- Because our plastic signs are made of materials that derive from naturally occurring organic compounds, they are both eco-friendly and fully recyclable.
- Printed full color with UV ink, your custom plastic signs will have vibrant designs that showcase your brand and business.
Taking Care of Your Acrylic Sign
Acrylic easily scratches and can chip or shatter when mishandled. To prevent damage to your acrylic sign, we recommend installing, maintaining, and caring for your acrylic. If you need to clean your acrylic sign, we recommend using a damp non-abrasive cloth to wipe the surface. Avoid contact with sharp objects that scratch the printed surface or acrylic. Cover your acrylic sign with soft fabric or packaging wrap to prevent scratches when storing it. Do not place any objects on or against your acrylic sign during storage. For increased longevity, install your sign in locations that aren’t in direct sunlight for extended periods.
- 69 lbs per square foot (about the weight of 7 Snickers Bars)
- 125″ (about the thickness of 32 sheets of copy paper)
- 25″ (about the thickness of 64 sheets of copy paper)
Gorgeous professional signage that is 100% customizable. Weather resistant, printable on either front or back, and safer than traditional glass. Transparent was not printed.
Indoor/Outdoor. Office, hallways, conference room, building signage, lobby, directional, etc.
Four-color process, eco-friendly, weather, fade, and abrasion-resistant UV ink
5+ years with proper placement and care.
How to Use Acrylic Signage
First impressions are critical, so your public space should always look its best. One way to create a polished, professional, cohesive look is to welcome your clients, customers, or guests with eye-catching acrylic signs. Visually appealing, printed in full color with photographic quality, acrylic signs can be an economical and effective marketing tool for your business or conveying your custom message. Whether you’re promoting your brand, displaying a company logo, or distinguishing rooms or offices, acrylic signs are an excellent option.
USES OF ACRYLIC SIGNAGE
With the above signage options and others made out of acrylic, companies can use them in plenty of ways. Consider the following ways acrylic signage is employed:
- Retail advertising: If you’re looking to attract walk-in customers off the street or help loyal customers find your store quickly, you’ll likely want to use custom acrylic signs to accomplish these goals. As acrylic signage can support internal and external lighting, your messaging will never lose its ability to reach customers day or night.
- Menu boards: If you’re in food services, you can use acrylic to create large menu boards behind service counters. Acrylic graphics cause menu options to jump out to those viewing the board, improving a customer’s experience while ordering.
- Office building signs: Acrylic office signs regularly decorate office buildings. They can be placed in reception areas, hallways, or communal working spaces to make the site visually appealing and provide important information.
- Trade show exhibits: The glossy, attention-getting nature of acrylic signage makes it an ideal option for trade shows. At a trade show, you’ll be vying for the attention of attendees, so standing out from the competition is paramount. You can be confident that custom acrylic signs will gain the attention of people walking by and make your company appear professional.
- Restaurant signs: People need to be aware of a restaurant for it to be successful. To spread awareness about your restaurant and become a premier location in your community, you can utilize restaurant signage to draw in foot traffic for an impromptu meal. Additionally, the signs can be designed to send a message about how casual or formal your restaurant is.
- Point-of-purchase signs: Companies that use point-of-purchase symbols will love how acrylic can be modified. Point-of-purchase signs direct customers to a particular product in a store to encourage customers to buy it or try a free sample. These signs will often be customized to be as eye-catching as possible to get their attention while also pointing the viewer to the product. Since acrylic is so customizable, it’s perfect for the needs of point-of-purchase signs.
- Showroom signs: Companies that regularly hold auctions or sell high-level products often use acrylic signs to highlight the most appealing objects for sale. For example, businesses that run a car showroom will often strategically place acrylic signage near cars that a dealer is trying to sell. The signs will draw attention to the vehicles, providing information about the make, model, year, and other relevant information.
- Directional signs: Acrylic is also a fantastic option for wayfinding signage. Its visually appealing nature ensures people will notice the directions and know where to go. Since acrylic signs are durable, you won’t have to worry about your signs becoming damaged or obscured.